Credit Card Equipment Instructions - North
In the event a terminal/pin pad needs to be replaced, please follow the below instructions:
Adding Additional Equipment To An Existing MID/New Equipment Orders
- Call 1-800-346-3315 - enter the MID followed by # - then Option #2 - then Option #1.
- Explain to the Representative that your terminal/pin pad needs to be replaced.
- The Representative will deploy another terminal/pin pad. The Representative will also issue a call tag for the old equipment to be returned.
- Within 7-14 business days, the merchant should receive the call tag (UPS Shipping Label). Please follow the Return Equipment Instructions.
- All locations requesting an equipment upgrade from a Hypercom T1E to the Hypercom T7PLUS should be requested via e-mail with detailed information to Marie Inman.
Contact your Credit Card Coordinator. The Credit Card Coordinator will either place the order for you via e-mail or may instruct you to e-mail the Customer Support Associate at CPS, Marie Inman
, to place the order.
You must have the approval of your Credit Card Coordinator before adding additional equipment to an existing MID or placing new equipment orders.
New Location Setup Request
All new location requests must be placed through your Credit Card Coordinator. The Credit Card Coordinator has a "New Location Setup Form" which will be submitted to set up the new MID.